Friday 5 August 2011

Memorable incidence


In my life, the most important thing which I had gained is love, faith, trust, believe, wonderful relations with people. One memorable incidence I want to share.  I was in KV NRC Nasik. In 2002 my mother was detected Liver Cancer and I had received call from my brother in School, stating that she has to be hospitalized and immediately a sum of Rs 1 lakh was needed. My brother approached me that as he had some financial crisis, can I arrange for the amount. I was really shocked at that time for two reason – first for my mother’s disease and the other for money i.e. I being a Primary teacher how I will manage that much amount. I was depressed and was sitting in the staff room, suddenly my colleague (like my elder brother) V S Patil, he came and ask for the reason. I told him all about the incidence, immediately he said don’t worry we will arrange it, the same moment we took permission for short leave and he took me to Bank of India Nasik road Branch, we narrated our incidence to the Bank manager, really like a Godly figure he helped us, he told us to bring pay in slip next day. Next day with the pay in slip we went to the Bank, surprisingly Bank Manager had kept all the papers ready, he told me just to sign the paper and immediately he gave a sum of Rs 50,000, and told me not to worry about anything. As I told him that I m not having any account in your bank, he said dear you first go to Mumbai and do your mother’s treatment and the account will be opened after you come back. Really I will never forget the kind gesture of Bank manager. As I came to school I found my colleagues had collected amount of Rs 60,000 for me. After that I went to my class and I was teaching, mean while Mrs. Sojwal Mandavgane (whom I treat as my sister) she came to my class, she started crying. As I was in my own tension, I felt I m in a tension now what tension she is having? But to my great surprise she told me that Kailash are we only the friends for laughing or cracking jokes, why didn’t  you told me that you are in problem? How much money do you need? She gave me blank cheque and told me that she was having more than Rs 3 lakhs and whatever amount you need you withdraw and there is no need to worry about returning the money. Really getting the support from such a wonderful people is a great thing, I feel very much proud and privileged of getting such people around me. I am grateful, thankful to almighty god to give me such a good people in my life. Hence I had a belief that do good for others (without intention of getting it back) surely you will be helped out in your need by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment